Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tribal Design

Lately I have been inspired by tribal design's. Being Native American makes me crave clothing that really expresses how I feel about my heritage. What you wear should represent who you are or who or what you want people to see you as. Even the littlest things can change your outfit to fit you, show case your style, let it shine through, show your soul and essence through what you wear.
I think Tribal just gives an extra pop to a other wise plain outfit, whether its a shirt, bracelet, shoe. Make sure it represents you!!!!
Today I am wearing... Forever 21 2 button Black Blazer, Bullhead Maroon Jeggings, American Rag Purse,MIA Ursela Tall Lace-Up Leather Boots Black, Lily White Tribal Blouse.
Accessories: Earrings by Minicci ( Brand avalible at Payless) Bracelet  from Forever 21.


 Here is a close up of the MIA Boots

wholesale clothing buy cheap clothes online buy wholesale clothing

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us
    useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


    Look at my blog ... Carey

    ReplyDelete