Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seattle Night Life

When you live in a city as fun as Seattle, chance's are you will hit up the clubs from time to time. The thing i notice about a lot of women who come out is that they are either over dressed or under dressed. I think a good blend of both will make people notice you for all the right reasons. You can look good with out looking like you got dressed in the dark, and happened for forget a few articles of clothing. 




 This is a photo of Mohamed (My Man) and I at my Birthday Party a while back. 

I am wearing: Forever 21 beaded dress, Forever 21 Black long sleeve Cardigan 
Steven Madden Gray Pumps. 

Mohamed is Wearing: Calvin Klein Black V-Neck Shirt.
Dolce & Gabbana  Jeans & Belt.
Jacket - N/A

This is a play on the Little Black Dress.


Please let me know what you think and don't forget to follow my Fashion Box.








chinese wholesale clothing clothes wholesale clothing stores online for women

No comments:

Post a Comment