Friday, February 3, 2012

My Fashion Inspirations

The one place I want to visit more than anywhere in the world is Japan. I love the people, the culture, the elements of nature.... but most of all I love Japanese Street Style Fashion. One of my favorite blogs to visit is http://www.japanesestreets.com/. Japanese streets always is out and about in Japan looking for the best and most unique outfit. Japanese people, especially the youth; have a certain confidence about what they wear. They are outrageous and fun, they hold a certain air about them selves that makes people stop and they wear this to say to the world " Here I am, Take a look at me". I wish to one day be a little more adventurous with my style of clothing. I would one day like to wear some Harajuku inspired outfits.

 Photos:The First one is from a Blogger here on Blogspot.com - Tokyo Milan London Fashion
Second one is from Tokyofashion.com












fashion wholesale clothing korean fashion wholesale korean wholesale clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment