Sunday, February 19, 2012

Neon Dreams!!!!!

     Is it just me, or is the neon colors making a comeback? I am in love with the new colors of jeans. My favorite colors are the jewel toned ones, Like Aquamarine and Emerald. I also have sweet spot for the reds and hot pink denim jeans. 



    The colorful array of jeans have been hitting store like crazy over the last month. I like to purchase my Neon colored jeans from PacSun. They carry my Favorite brand; Bullhead Black Denim Leggings. 



   Which come in any color you can imagine. They are a little pricey, around $50.00 for a pair, but if you buy on special like BOGO or clearance you can score a pair for $10.00- $25.00.



 Here is a photo of me in my: Teal Denim Leggings By Bullhead Black. Black Tank by BEBE, Tan Blazer by Forever 21, and Leopard print Wedges by Aldo.




cheap clothes for women online cheap clothes from china cheap clothes online

2 comments: