Friday, March 23, 2012

American Rag



 I really love American Rag clothing, the native inspired pieces really speak to me, but it's the long flowing dresses, cute cropped shirts, and intricate designs that really set it apart from the rest of clothing lines being offered. Sadly the only place that sells American Rag in Washington is Macy's. Don't get me wrong I like Macy's, but I only go there for American Rag and the Guess Line, and to buy make-up. :)

Here are some of my Favorite pieces that are available right now:



 I love these shoes, I actually just bought them, Look for them in my next Outfit post later tonight...

Oh did I mention today is my 6 year anniversary!!! Love that man of mine!!!

~Rika
cheap dresses for women cheap dresses from china cheap dresses online

No comments:

Post a Comment