Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cosplay in America...

Yes, I know, when most people think of Cosplay, they think of some nerdy type running around dressed up as some super hero, or something crazy. Well I'm here to set the record straight, and to let you all know that Cosplay is a form a fashion, an ultimate statement about who we are, what we like, and how eager we are to show it to the world.

Cosplay (コスプレ kosupure), is short for "Costume Play". Its a type of performance art in which people don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Cosplay Originated in Japan but has spread to the USA and other countries. Cosplay done well requires a lot of work, hand made costumes, excellent application of make-up, and above all the right attitude.

I am a Cosplayer can you find my Photo? Leave a comment with you answer.


Here is a look at some of the best Cosplay i have ever seen :












~Rika

cheap fashion dresses cheap long dresses cheap maxi dresses

5 comments:

  1. This post is something different! But I like it! The first pictures are great!

    Men Trend
    http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Not many people know about Cosplay, but they should :)

      Delete
  2. I think is fascinating this way of dressing!!! I never saw here in Brazil but i did when i used to live in california it is really fascinating how all those people dress like!! I admire it!!
    following u
    De
    http://blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd last pic is you right? They have cosplay in Germany too.

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is me!!! Thats cool that Germany has it too, i would love to see what people cosplay as over there!!!

      Delete