Friday, March 2, 2012

Pastel Hues

As spring arrives, the pastel colors slowly work their way back into the fashion world. Shades of baby soft pinks, blues, purples and yellow begin to grace the catwalks. Fashion shows featuring designers such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, 3.1. Phillio Lim, Proenza Schouler, Preen and many more all inspired by Pastel hues.


 Francisco Costa lightened up signature minimalism at Calvin Klein with soft colors and simple silhouettes.

 Marc Jacobs made a 1920s tomboy the girl to be for Spring, in the go-to colors of the season.  

       
3.1. Phillip Lim added a delicious scoop of sorbet hues to modern sportswear.          

Preen proves just how cool color can look on an elegant pant suit


6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Pastel Yellow suit..dying over here! Fabulous Post :-)

    http://citygurlsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, My fav is the Purple sports wear look :)

      Delete
  2. The CK dress is too beautiful, the simplicity and chicness of it all!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that pastel pink dress... I also want it to look good on me. XD I love pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its a lovely dress, and i too have a soft spot for Pastels :)

      Delete
  4. Love pastel colors!! And in the spring/summer collections of this year are very in use! Visit my blog and follow if y like http://trackersfashion.blogspot.com/ thank y!

    ReplyDelete