Friday, March 30, 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

I am most definitely not a lipstick wearing gal, I just don't like the way it feels on my lips. Its heavy and sticky, and smugs off on everything. However Lip Balm is my friend, and lately I have been using Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm. This little tube of lip balm contains SPF 20 and a lip renew formula plus 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

 It comes in 6 different colors: 2 Clear Lip balms, Quenched & Peppermint, 4 Tinted Lip balms, Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss.



I am currently using Pink Punch, it is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. It lives up to its claims of lasting for 8 hours, and I saw visible improvement in as little as 4 days.


 I absolutely love this product !!!! You should try it, and let me know what you think!!!


asian wholesale clothing wholesale clothing online women clothing wholesale

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention that you stole it from your FAVE BIG SISTER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete