Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rococo

While surfing through Pinterest, I came across a lovely pair of shoes. Rococo inspired foot wear to be exact. I was curious to find more, after a few seconds of image searching on google, I found what i was looking for. I would love to own any of these shoes, and when i figure out where to buy them, i might just own them sooner than later.

So.......Here you go divulge your sinister selves into these hand crafted one of a kind beauties.





Footwear designer, Jody Parchment's collection "Artisan"

~Rika

3 comments:

  1. Those first pair! YES!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i too want the first pair more than the rest ><

      Delete
  2. wow my god those are stunning!!! xx found u on ifb, I'm following ur lovely blog, could u please follow back?

    www.mooimapigblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete