Monday, March 19, 2012

Shellac Nails

When it comes to nail salons, I am behind.......... I have never gotten my nails done, never had a Mani or a Pedi. I have never even been to a nail salon. Well unless you count the hair salons, with nail technicians. 

  However, while I was back home, I decided to try it out. Mostly because my friend who had come down with me, has a sister who is a nail tech. I went for something fun and interesting, and that would work for Saint Patty's day.


If you haven't heard of Shellac, you should really check it out. You can get your nails done with Shellac at any nail salon. Its a hard resin polish that last for 14 days, and is easy to remove. With no drying time, you can be in and out of the salon, and back to your busy schedule.

~Rika
cute dresses cheap cute dresses for cheap dresses for cheap

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, i wish I had time to be more creative with my nails. I get so annoyed with them so fast when I paint them that I hardly do it...besides my toenails..
    lol
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete