Saturday, March 24, 2012

Six Year Anniversary

Let me just say that six years goes by quicker than one could possibly think. In the last six years I have grown as a person, I am more aware of the people around me, the people I love, the people I would give my life for.

Mohamed, has been my rock, he has helped me through every trial or tribulation that has came my way. He has never faltered, or complained, he just simple held out his hand for me to take hold. I never thought that love like this existed, but it does, and I am grateful that I have found it in him.

So Last night in honour of our Six Year Anniversary, we went to P.F Chang's in Downtown Seattle for Dinner: Here are some photos from that night.....


Outfit: Pants Bull Head Black, Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace & Earring Set: Forever 21, Shoes: Carlos Santana(Womens Fate Silver), Jacket By Guess

Organic Agave Margarita
Chang's Spare Ribs
Traditional Beef (Korean Beef Tacos)
Crispy Green Beans

 The Boyfriend isn't in any of the photos, because he was to busy taking photos of me ><
Here is a recent one of us:

~ Rika
cheap designer dresses cheap dress clothes cheap dress online

4 comments:

  1. congratulations. 6 years is a long time!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Congrats <3
    xxxxx, Dani
    http://www.danischwanke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats!!!!! Six years is such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete