Monday, March 12, 2012

The Winner is.......

Thats right the contest has ended... and the Lucky winner is (drumroll please) Comment Number 3.
Denise, from Eugene Oregon.
This is Denise Entry:

"Hello, Rika! So I dropped by. I don't normally wear makeup. I only started learning and putting on makeup since 2010 (for going to cons). XD So I don't have much makeup (only 7 eye shadow colors, maybe?) But now I know from whom I can learn to do makeup! ^O^ I liked your Nautical post. So you're a Nami in heart. Nice sentiments, beautifully written. I'll be back! (You should make a post on Facebook whenever you update your blog. ^_*d)."


Congradulations Denise.

~Rika

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I am super excited that I won! This shall literally *DOUBLE* my eyeshadow collection!! XD Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete