Monday, April 2, 2012

Colors of Spring

The weather was amazing today here in Seattle, WA. I have to admit that I am secretly happy that the weather man is wrong more than he is right. Since the weather this week was to consist of only rain, and well more rain. So when the Sun came out, Mohamed and I decided to take advantage of the weather while we could. Here is some photos from today!!! Enjoy!!!


 Today's Outfit: Jacket- Thrifted, ( Brand name is in Chinese ><) Pants- Anoname, 
Top- Guess Los Angeles, Shoes- Aldo, Shades- Nine West

I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I enjoyed mine, and while your here why not check out Net-Vignette's Page, She did a lovely guest post featuring me, so go check it out!!!


~ Rika




4 comments:

  1. i love your jacket! beautiful color!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Found you on IFB- totally cute blog! Love the jacket. Funny how the label is written in chinese lol. Now following your blog!
    xo
    Suma

    http://www.TheFashionBeautyJunkie.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals, I really love this Jacket, I actually prefer clothing made in China or Japan, because of my build i find the fit better, more true to my size. Im short so most jacket selves are to long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! You look great!

    ReplyDelete