Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Do you watch Fashion Star?

I honestly don't know why it has taken me so long to sit down and watch this amazing show. As a lover of all things related to the fashion world, I practically had to slap my self in the face over this. It could be that the spring quarter of classes has just started at my college, so I guess my brain has wondered off into other, more practical things, like homework, and studying. 

Here are some of my favorite pieces from the episode that aired last night:



 I honestly would buy ever single one of these pieces, I think my favorite pieces are The Sleeveless Hooded Halter Dress by Barbara Bates, The White by Sarah, and last but certainly not least the Black Tail Coat by Kara Laricks. 


What piece stand out to you? Let me know your thoughts about the Show and the Designers. 


~ Rika

2 comments:

  1. i've never watched but after reading your thoughts on it i think i should!
    thanks!

    love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every one should watch it, its the best way to find out whats in style for the season.

    ReplyDelete