Friday, April 20, 2012

Pacsun's 360 Spring Lookbook 2012

I really love the Spring line up at PACSUN, 

If at at all possible i would buy ever one of these outfits, however I fear i would then lack funds to properly feed and house my self.

So enjoy this lovely 360 degree view of the outfits
Courtesy of PACSUN

(if you are having trouble viewing please switch to firefox)
(IE is not supported)





If you want to know more about the styles check out my link for PACSUN on the right hand side bar under the shop tab. ~ Rika

4 comments:

  1. great collection!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool collection...Very appropriate for festival season

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their collection!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazinggg! I love the 360 views on the looks; you really get a feel for how the clothes would fit!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete