Whether or not you love your whole body, there is a is a way for you highlight the parts you Love, and hides the parts you don't love as much. With summer knocking on spring doorstep, its time to get beach ready. Check out these styles and tips for flattering your unique figure.
Trim Your Midsection
- Don't try to hide you shape in over sized suits, or large cover ups you will end up looking bigger than what you are.
- Choose a suite with ruching and shirring at the sides. It will slim your shape.
- Find a suite with a bold print to draw attention away from your midsection.
Improve your Curve appeal
- Avoid Bandeau tops as the tend to flatten your figure,
- To add an illusion of curves, try suits with fringe, padding, ruffles.
- Wear a string bikini that ties on the side to accentuate your hips.
Love Your Lower Half
- Skirted bottoms and boy shorts will make your legs look shorter, and your back side look bigger.
- A top with more coverage will help balance out your your lower body,
- Try a bottom that folds over at the waist to visually slim your back side.
Secure your top
- Forget the triangle top, they lack support and tend to make your girls look a lot bigger than they are.
- Halters that offer fuller coverage will flatter your figure.
- Find a top with under wire for added lift, to enhance your girls.
Find All these suites and more @ H&M