Monday, April 16, 2012

Product Review: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue



This perfume is absolutely alluring. The smell is light and fresh, with notes of Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. This deep and true perfume will entice your soul. 

I personally use this brand, after being given the travel size as a free product to try out. I have to say that I haven't gone more than one day without wearing this perfume. If you have never tried Dolce & Gabbana's line for men or women I suggest trying out this fragrance first. 


Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue- Women's
 This set contains:
- 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
- 1.7 oz Refreshing Body Cream
- 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
- Zip Case
Click Image to Buy


 Dolce & Gabbana Men's
Click image to Buy



Since I am a woman, I haven't personally tried the men's version of Light Blue, However I have tried it on a tester strip, and its quite similar to the woman's, just a bit muskier. Its made to make you feel mysterious, confident and sensual. 

Notes:
Sicilian Mandarin, Frozen Grapefruit Peel, Bergamot, Juniper, Rosemary, Szechuan Pepper, Rosewood, Musk Wood, Incense, Oak Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment