Monday, April 16, 2012

Rain drops are falling on my head....

I woke this morning to the sound of rain, dripping from the gutter down to the decks below my window. After a week of sunshine, and 60 degree weather, I was sadden at the sight. Rain clouds for as far as my eyes could see, so I decide, that simple is better some times, and today is just that, a simply rainy day. 


Here is what I am wearing today, Plus some photos on where you can buy this look :)
 The exact top is no longer for sale, however i have provide an alternative.

Forever 21 Metallic feather top
American Eagle Jeggings Dark Indigo wash

You can Buy these @ Toms or Nordstrom's


  I am planning on doing some new outfit post this week so check back soon. Also don't forget to enter the  Shabby Apple giveaway !!!!

~ Rika

No comments:

Post a Comment