Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wearable Hair Trends: Summer 2012

With all the talk about what fashion trends we should be following, what jewelry we should wear and what shoes to complete our outfits, I couldn't help feeling as if something important was left out. It took me only a matter of minutes to come to the conclusion of what it was. Hair, that's right we forgot about styling our hair, I always try to think of new ways to do my hair but lets be honest, the things I wished I could do with my hair,(which I often see on mega star models) is simply impossible for the average girl. I found some great wearable high fashion hair styles, that I am sure we all can do. Enjoy~

1. The Pony.....

2. The Side Part......

3. Accessorized Up-do.....


4.Glamorous Blow out ......


5. Wet Look......

6. Braids and Twist......

7. Center Parting.....
8. Volume.....
9. Quiffs.......

 ~ Rika

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the glam blow-outs.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am loving yours. Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete