Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweetie Boutique

While out for a stroll in West Seattle, i came across this little gem. Sweetie Boutique, a contemporary clothing store, offering a wide variety of modern and chic clothing. I have walked pass this store at least a dozen or so times, and never really gave it much thought. That is until today, I spotted these wonderful outfits, and thought to myself, I would love to own every single one of them. However a Fashion bloggers budget is not big enough for that kind of a splurge. Check out these pieces and let me know what you think!!!






If you want to know more about Sweetie Boutique check out their blog, Just click on the photo below!!!

4 comments:

  1. The pink dress and the animal print dress have to be my absolute favorites

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the first one and definitely the pink one is my favorite.

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first image! wish I had better legs so that I could wear things like that!
    Love C xx

    ReplyDelete