Thursday, June 28, 2012

That Which we call a Rose

As Juliet said to Romeo,
 "That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell just as sweet"
This outfit is a play on whimsical feelings, 
I decided to show you how to play it up for a night out, and a simple way to play it down, for a walk around city or the beach. 

I only changed a few things, 
In the Night out version I added a red bracelet and some "dusk" colored Suede pumps.



As for the simple look for a nice walk or just hanging out I swapped my heels for some comfy Toms, and took the red bracelet off, everything else is the same. 


As you can see this look works both ways, but which one is your favorite?
Do you like the dress up or dress down version more?
Let me Know!
~ Rika

3 comments:

  1. Great photos ! Personally, I'm really impressed! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefer your dressed up version. Love the color of you pumps. They'd look great with any outfit!

    www.josephinacollection.com

    ReplyDelete