Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scentsy Layers- Coconut Lemongrass



My older sister recently became a consultant for this brand of home and beauty goods called Scentsy. So being the good sister that I am i decided to try out some of here products. Since I am not really into scented warmers i decided i would try out their line of lotions, sprays, and body washes called Scentsy Layers.



I choose the Coconut Lemongrass body butter and hand cream, and I have to say I am pretty impressed with the quality of their items. The hand cream absorbed quickly and didn't leave a greasy feeling behind. The scent of the body butter and hand cream lingered for about 4-5 hours, and the body butter is just as its name depicts. Its creamy and leaves your body feeling soft and smooth. 

 If your interested in checking out what they have to offer just click Here!!!!
 Also for the rest of the month Scentsy is offering 10% off. 
So go check it out, I promise you wont be disappointed.  
Also they have a men's layers line, so even your guy can get something ;)


1 comment: