Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HandCrafted Goodies By Rika

So recently I have been really into making my own jewelry.
 The reason for this is that i find, most places make their items too big for me, 
I am at best 5"4 on a good day, I am petite so finding that jewerly that fits is tough.
Even finding a bracelet that will actually stay on my wrist is a task all on its own.
I figured why not make stuff that not only fits, but fits my style 100%.

Here is some of my latest Creations. 



 This necklace above is actually an earring, i bought the metal piece pre-made at a craft store because i do not know how to make my own metal pieces yet. Some of the stones were already set in it but I added the beading and the necklace strand.


Interested in Buying one of these? Click the link at the top of my blog that say's Shop Rika's Fashion Box.
cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

1 comment:

  1. Wow! great pieces! I love the bracelet!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete