Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MY Sweet Sweet Valentine

Hello my loves, Its been a while since i have been on or posted anything, last quarter at school was very difficult, I was taking 3 online classes and one on campus, needless to say i had almost no time to think about anything other than school. Although the new quarter has started i feel i have easy classes, and can let my mind wander even more towards fashion and all things beautiful to me. Enjoy this lovely look inspired by Valentines day!!!! +Rikas Fashion Box 
MY Sweet Sweet Valentine


French connection
usa.frenchconnection.com


Vivienne westwood
$980 - nelly.com


Jane Norman skinny leg jeans
$40 - janenorman.co.uk


River island
$43 - riverisland.com


Gold pearl earrings
luxurybazaar.com



Urban decay eyeshadow
$32 - debenhams.com


Topshop lip makeup
$13 - topshop.com


Haircare
urbanoutfitters.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those shoes :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the shoes are one of my favorite pieces in this outfit!!! Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete