Sunday, April 28, 2013

Neon Dreams

 Finally Spring has come to the Pacific Northwest, this was the first day in almost 8 months that temperatures reached above 65 Degrees!!! So I decided that, If the sun was going to shine brightly, well so am I !!!
This outfit is super fun, and I am in love with the new sneaker wedge trend, If you have been reluctant to buy a pair your missing out, they pretty much go with any outfit, and are so comfy!!! 

~Outfit Details~
Shoes: Sugar black/neon yellow 
Top: Mimi Chica carried by Nordstrom
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Shades: BVLGARI 
Bracelet: White (Fossil) other unknown... 
Necklace: Forever 21




















2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and your blog! I started following you!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this Mimi Chica top on you!

    ReplyDelete