Monday, July 22, 2013

Max & Olivia's Clothing, Gifts, and Accessories : Anniversary sale!!!

Recently I stumbled across an amazing online Boutique, 
Called Max & Olivia's Clothing, Gifts & Accessories, 

 I did an quick Interview with Max & Olivia and this is what i learned. 

ME: What made you guys/gals go into business?

Max & Olivia's: I graduated with a fashion marketing degree from UCO.
 I wanted to initially open an boutique then,
 I came up with the idea of having a website to start out.
 Then i started on facebook and I had so much stuff coming in and going out so quickly,
 it was easier for me to do it all on here, not to mention kids came along etc. 
So that's what it became! 
I love clothes, styling, and shopping, with this I get to do all 3 

ME: what style of clothing does your store fall under?

Max & Olivia's:  I would stay its got a lot of different styles, 
peoples tastes are all different so i try to keep it a good mix, 
plus size modern, juniors, classy , a little bit of grunge,
 bright and stylish all the same.



 They have an large selection of amazingly cute clothing and jewelry.
And currently they have an awesome Anniversary sale going on!!
I have looked through there stuff and posted some of my favorite pieces...
Click the link below to shop!!




3 comments:

  1. I like the black and white striped dress. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whаt i do not realize is if truth be tоld how you are not really much more neatly-favoгеd than you may be right now.
    You're sο intelligent. You know therеfore significantly on the subject of this
    topic, producеd me in my view іmagine it from numerous variouѕ angles.
    Its like men and ωomen aren't inѵolved unless it
    iss something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffss οutstanding.
    At alll times maintain іt uρ!

    Look at my web page ... home gifts

    ReplyDelete