Monday, July 1, 2013

UD Review: B6 Prep Spray & Anti-Aging Primer Potion.

So you might have heard about the newest products to hit the Urban Decay Store, but if you haven't tried them yet your really missing out!!

Their new B6 Vitamin infused complexion prep spray is a must have
It comes in a sleek, soft -touch bottle, with a bright neon sprayer, which emits a micro-fine mist.

In a recent 8 week Clinical study, 
over 81% of participants had measurable reduction in oil and surface shine, 
over 78% had more radiant skin with less redness and fewer blemishes, 
Participants also saw diminished pore size and
 over 72% saw improvement in their skins overall appearance.

I personally have used this product for less than a week, and i honestly cant go with out, especially in this 90 degree weather were having in Seattle. 

I use it in the morning to prep my face, and "wake up" my skin, and i use it to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day(without messing up my makeup). 
Its great for everyone even men!!

The new Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer potion, adds more benefits than the original potion but with the same staying power.
It now fights wrinkles, improve tone and texture, 
creates a soft subtle soft focus effect.
wakes up tired looking eyes...


Lets face it, we all want to fight the sign of aging, if you were eyeshadow, eye primer is a must. I even sometimes just were the eye primer alone, to look a little bit more put together.





5 comments:

  1. I am a loyal and happy user of Urban Decay primer potion, but hadn't heard of the anti-aging version. Hey, a girl will take any help she can get. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we can always use some extra help ;).. Thanks for checking out my blog!!

      Delete
  2. whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your posts.
    Keep up the good work! You already know, many people are searching round for this
    info, you can help them greatly.

    Also visit my blog post Revitalize Skin Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post plus the rest of the website is
    also very good.

    my blog post - Wrinkle Rewind Skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to thаnk y&X6f;u for the efforts yοu've put in
    wгitіng this sit&X65;. I гeally
    h&X6f;pe to vieω &X74;he same hіgh-grade content by &X79;ou lа&X74;er οn as wel&X6C;.
    In fact, уοuг crea&X74;ive ωгiting abilitie&X73; has
    encourаgeԁ me to &X67;et m&X79; own site
    noω ;)

    my web blog ... Amanda

    ReplyDelete