Monday, September 9, 2013

BA STAR Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow


I normally don't venture away from my staple make up items, and I always weary of new make-up, whether it will last or stay throughout the day. 

BA-Star Mineral Eyeshadow did exactly what i wanted it to do, once i applied it, it stayed in place all day. It is however a little finical to use, the fall out while applying is great, so you definitely want to use something on your cheek bones to catch the fall out. 

The color I used is like a milk chocolate color!
It blends pretty well, and doesn't smudge much. 

This is the look i created, I used the color on on my lid, and did a light rim of black eyeliner :)  

Why not try it for your self :) 
BA STAR- Mineral Eye Shadow
Blogger Discount: 50% Off
Blogger Discount Code: BBDUST




No comments:

Post a Comment