Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Holy Grail of Salon's: 7 Salon- Seattle

I have always had a hard time letting people touch my hair in a manner where it can go horrible wrong. I have shunned away from hair salons because we I do go, they either mess up the cut, or get hair dye all over me. :( 

So when I decided that I wanted to do something new to my hair, I had to give up and give in and go to a real salon. I was very nervous at first, and unsure if I was really up for taking this chance. 

I am happy to report that I was pleasantly surprise by 7 Salon and their staff, 
In particular a very good friend on mine Ronald, but I call him Ronnie :) 

Ronnie

When I first walked in I was instantly greeted by the lady sitting at the front desk, 
there was a small piece of paper to fill out and took no more than 5 minutes, She then lead me back to the changing room, where I was given a Robe to change into. 
After that, I was asked if I would like coffee, water, or tea, so i ordered a Vanilla Latte with soy, and it was the best coffee I have had in a while!  

Photo credit: 7 Salon Seattle


Finally after all that jazz, I was taken to met up with Ronnie and He got started on my consultation. 
This is what sets 7 Salon apart from other salons I have been to. 
He asked the basic questions, but really listened to what i wanted, we talked about how much I wanted to cut off, how I wanted to add my color, among many other things. He really took the time to make sure I would be completely happy with my hair. 
Then the work began. 


I am very pleased with the Cut, and the color is amazing, subtle just like I wanted!!!
 Lovely Layers, that add body to my hair, and fits my face, with little pops of blue :)

Here is the finished look :)
(The blue is so subtle that you cant see it in the photo, but it's there I promise)

Interested in getting your hair done??? Contact Ronnie by clicking this link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment