Saturday, November 2, 2013

When the galaxies crossed


Hey my lovely Followers its been quite some time since I have done an outfit post!!
I recently got some Awesome things from Oasap.com
I absolutely love there stuff, its super cute and reasonable priced!!
Being part of their Fashion Hunter program means I get to try stuff out and let you know if you should buy it!!

This time I received from Oasap.com A cute pair of Galaxy Leggings and a Gorgeous Elephant Necklace. 


20% OFF First Order  

Both are super cute, and easy to pair with any outfit!
The elephant pin also comes in Red or Black, so you have a few options to choose from, 
To buy these just click the photos below, and you will be taken to the site where you can get these for your self.

Cosmos Leggingnoble-elephant-necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment