Monday, December 23, 2013

Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder- review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Many of may have noticed that i have been blogging about other things, besides Fashion and Beauty. I want to expand my blog into other outlets like fitness and overall health as well. 

I was recently sent a 10 oz sample of Caramel Matcha Green Tea powder. 





 I used the Tea in Three ways, but it can be used however you want. 1/2 Teaspoon is all you need, and has only 4 calories per serving.

  1. As a smoothie- I put in 1/2 teaspoon Caramel Matcha Green Tea in the blender, a few ice cubes, and a cup of almond, soy, coconut milk.

  2. In hot chocolate- I put in just enough water to fill the bottom of a mug, heated it in the microwave, added 1/2 teaspoon Caramel Matcha Green Tea, and stirred it until it dissolved, added a spoon full of dark hot chocolate, filled it with almond, soy, or coconut milk and heated it to the desired temperature.

  3. In coffee- I just made a cup of coffee, and added a 1/2 teaspoon of Caramel Matcha Green Tea to it. It gave my coffee and subtle caramel flavor. I like to make Green Tea lattes as well. 


Overall the Tea had a nice sweet mild caramel flavor.  

Why Drink Matcha?

It's one of the healthiest and tastiest teas out there. What I like is it's so versatile in what you can put it in. It's full of antioxidants, full of fiber, and helps fight off cancer. It also assists people in fighting off weight, and is a blood detoxification. It's an energy booster.



Flavors: 

  Red Leaf has other flavors, here are just a few samples of what they have to offer.
  1. Chocolate Matcha
  2. Sugar Buster Matcha
  3. Acai Berry Matcha
  4. Strawberry Matcha
  5. Noni Matcha
  6. Aphrodisiac Matcha
  7. Cherry Matcha
  8. Madagascar Vanilla Matcha
  9. Wheatgrass Matcha
  10. Pomegranate Matcha
  11. Stevia Matcha
 

Check Red Leaf Tea on Twitter and Facebook.      



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment