Monday, April 14, 2014

My Adventures at Emerald City Comic Con 2014

I have been M.I.A. for quite some time, and for good reason. I have been super busy with school and work that i haven't really had time to update my page. All of that is about to change!!!

I am still a firm believer that it takes incredible talent to create cosplay, not only for costume design, but also make up and over all cohesiveness of your cosplay. 
People pour hours and hours in to creating fabulous works of art. Some of which are more intricate than the hottest couture item on the runway.
Cosplay is a form of Fashion and it also requires M.U.A skills, because you must have a complete look to pull it off :0
 
I recently Attended Emerald City Comic Con 2014, where i was able to nerd or geek out with thousand of other people just like me. So take a gander at my lovely adventure filled with love, laughter, cosplay and with a few famous people along the way.


Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo By South Of Autumn
Photo by Kadri Zolf Kimblee Umut
Photo by Roya Shams

Photo By James Vallesteros

Photo By Theresa Apolinario
Photo By Cosplay North America

Photo By Random person using Theresa Phone




Photo by Kadri Zolf Kimblee Umut

Photo By Roya Shams

Photo By Roya Shams
Selfie with Osric Chau AKA Kevin Tran from Super Natural

Photo By Roya Shams
Photo by Comic Book Characters for Causes
Photo by Comic Book Characters for Causes
Photo by Comic Book Characters for Causes
Photo by Comic Book Characters for Causes

Photo By Roya Shams



Well That concludes for the most part my adventure at ECCC. Be Sure to check out 

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog Rika0 & it was really informative and helpful for us. thanks.

    ReplyDelete