Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ONE DIRECTION Limited-Edition Beauty Collection

Hey Fans, Recently Brand backer sent me an invitation to review a new make up line!

Make Up By One Direction- Beauty Collection.(Limited Edition)

Perfect for creating one of kind looks,

It also comes with some really cool stencils to draw on your face :#

Be sure to check out the product and pictures below, and if you want to grab your own set follow the link below to their
https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection



I was a bit skeptical about how well this make-up would blend and the over all quality. I was extremely impressed, here is one of the looks i created using the kit,
I used the "Tell me a Lie" Metallic Nude Pink, "I want" True matte Black eye pencil, and "Heart Attack" Creamy Rose Shine Lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment